Monday, August 30, 2010

A Conversation with my Son

Will: (screaming from his bed) Mama! ...MaMa!...MaMA!
Me: (running down the hall and whipping the door open) What?!?
Will: Dare's somepin' in my butthole.
Me: What?
Will: (louder) Dare's somepin' in my butthole.
Me: (pause) Do you need to poop?
Will: No.
Me: Well, what's in there?
Will: Dare's a sticker in my butthole.
Me: What?
Will: It's in dare..

Cut to me checking his diaper and finding a sticker on his butt. I have to admit, I was really nervous. You hear a lot of kids put stuff up their nose, and all I could think was....Great, I'm gonna have the kid who puts stuff in his butthole. Luckily, the hole was clear.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh that is too funny, thanks for making me laugh out loud! Less funny of course if there was really something up there :)

Ali said...

SOOOOO funny! Made me laugh out loud, too!

Luso and Finn: said...

Good one!! Finley told me recently, "There's a mole in my room. You put a toenail in it." It took me a minute to realize he was talking about the hole on his wall where I had put a nail in it.